Monday, January 12, 2015

A Few Updates

Hi Team,
Just wanted to keep you in the loop about a couple of items.

Pokemon Cards-  They are no longer allowed in my class.  The cards were being traded and fought over in the class on Wednesday and caused loads of problems for the class.  The students were not even playing the game.  Any cards found in my class will be put in my custody and parents will be contacted.  I spoke to the students about this and they all agreed that this was an acceptable course of action.  I guess they felt the same way I did.  Magic cards are still acceptable if the students are only playing the game.  There will be no sharing, selling or gifting cards to other students at all at Summers Knoll.

Blanket Fort- WEDNESDAY!!!!  We are going to be building our fort on Wednesday at the end of the day.  If you have any spare blankets or sheets to loan to the cause, please send them in by Wednesday.

Science Exposition-  Team Spencer is working on small group science exhibition projects for our Science Expo on Friday, February 6th, 2015.  It will be from 2-3pm.  Parents and family members are invited.  Students will be presenting their science knowledge and their experiments/ inventions.  We are pretty excited about it.

Let me know what questions you have,

Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment